
We drove 13 hours to Nashville for me to run in the Country Music Marathon.

We were only there for 2 days, but we wanted to be able to see as much of the birthplace of country music as we could. We didn't get to go to a performance at the Grand Ole Opry because I needed to be in bed early on Friday night, but the we enjoyed the museum they have on the grounds.

Ellie and Rachel with friends, Sadie and Vanessa Morris (middle two) "performing" in the Grand Ole Opry museum.

Probably the coolest thing we saw in Nashville was the museum/store dedicated to "The Dukes of Hazard." I wanted Ryan to slide across the hood or jump in the window of the General Lee, but he wouldn't do it.
2 comments:
What fun pictures, looks like you are all doing great!
OF COURSE you are a marathon runner and are seeing cool things with your family while doing it!! HOWEVER I would NTO compain about the country music part. I bow down to runners now that I have done my frist race and 2 miles at that!
Post a Comment